Applied Science and Technology Center of Sina Training and Research Development Institute (Khorasan Razavi Branch)
This training center started its activities in 2002 in the field of computer (Software Engineering) and accounting with the acceptance of 149 students. This center has been successful in educating students in more than 30 academic disciplines. Having a suitable education center in the central part of Mashhad city, it admits students for discontinued undergraduate and graduate programs for industrial and management education and social services departments.
This center has always been trying to take transcendental steps in the field of education in the province by improving the quality of education, using experienced instructors, educational and training facilities.
Head of the Center
Long-term education expert
Short-term education expert
Logistic support and workshops supervising
Head of the Center
Mr. Farzad Bahramzadeh
Mr. Bahramzadeh holds Master's degree in Mining Engineering from Amir Kabir University of Technology in Isfahan City. He has more than 23 years of experience in education business.
Honorary colleague in the field of education of NGOs and organizations (Mining Engineering Organization, Association of Fire Service Companies, Knowledge Coordination Center, Industry, Jewelry and gem stones market of Iran)
Distinguished instructors of the Center
- Salah al-Din Nemat Allah, Director of the Banking Affairs and Accounting Department
Mr Nemat Allah holds MBA degree from the Industrial Management Institute and has BSc in Banking Science from Iran Banking Institute of the Central Bank of Iran in Tehran. He has 30 years of experience in banking management in Saderat Bank. He is one of the prominent instructors of Applied Science and Technology University with more than 20 years of teaching experience in the banking sciences in the Mashhad branch for Banking and Financial Institutions.
- Mohammad Reza Hosseini Amir Abadi, Director of Administrative Affairs Department
Mr. Amir Abadi holds a Master degree in Public Administration. He has more than 30 years of experience in Khorasan Razavi University and has been Deputy Head of Academic Center for Education, Culture and Research (Jahad Daneshgahi) for Mashhad branch. He also has been member of the Committee for the Development of Short-Term Training, and member of Research Council of Jahad Daneshgahi of Khorasan Razavi Province. He has been among the best instructors of Applied Science and Technology University for several years.
- Mahmoud Shakeri, Director of the Information Technology Department
Mr. Shakeri holds a Master degree in Information Technology. He has 15 years of educational experience in Applied Science and Technology University.
Awards and honors
- Certificate of Appreciation for Achievements and Capabilities of the Applied Science and Technology Centers Exhibition of Khorasan Razavi Province, 2006.
- Certificate of Appreciation for the 3rd Research & Technology Week Exhibition of Khorasan Razavi Province, 2009.
- Certificate of Appreciation the Literary and Contemporary Art Festival of Khorasan Razavi in 2009
- Certificate of Appreciation for The fourth exhibition of research and technology week in Khorasan Razavi province, 2010.
- Championship Certificate and Certificate of Appreciation for Mrs. Mahdieh Parvaneh for her third place in volleyball competition of the academic year, 2010.
- Championship Certificate and Certificate of Appreciation to Mr. Abdollah Hamidi for the championship of Academic Taekwondo competitions of the province, 2010.
- Certificate of Appreciation of The fifth exhibition of Research & Technology Week in Khorasan Razavi Province in 2011.
- Certificate of Appreciation to Mrs. Sima Kamali for the impressive effort for the week of research and technology Exhibition of Khorasan Razavi province, 2011.
- Championship Certificate and Certificate of Appreciation to Mrs. Mahdieh Parvaneh for achieving second place in volleyball competitions of the academic year, 2011.
- Certificate of Appreciation to Mrs. Farangis Farhrod, instructor of the Center for for the impressive effort to promote culture and education of the province, 2013.
Total number of current disciplines: 7 degrees, 2 bachelor degrees and 5 associate’s degrees.
Total number of graduates to date: 3850 in 31 fields
Number of current students: 255
Address: No. 32, Imam Khomeini Street, 40th Imam Khomeini, Mashhad, Iran
Phone: 05138544394 - 05138550260